The Blue Hills Cycling Club is pleased to announce the formation of the Blue Hills Triathlon Club (BHTC). BHTC is a USA Triathlon registered club based in the south shore area of greater Boston. Initially targeting women triathletes of all levels and ages for the first year, the club will be led by Patricia Brownell who is a certified USA Cycling Coach and former certified USA Triathlon Certified coach. The BHTC mission is to bring together, motivate and support current and future women triathletes to train and compete in local New England events.
Click Here to join. Choose the Blue Hills Triathlon Club option.
Sat May 28, 2016
Are you up for an old school century with your friends to help raise money for a cure for ALS? We sure hope so!!
The ALS ONE Cycling Challenge is a 100 mile cycling event to raise awareness and monies for ALS ONE, the world’s first 360 degree organization that brings together the best doctors, researchers, caregivers, and fundraisers!
What’s an “old school” century? It’s a self-supported ride. No SAG wagons, no extravagent rest stops, just good quality riding with your friends at your own pace. This means you should be able to change your own tire, carry a cellphone, and most importantly be able to ride a bike for 5+ hours!!
The Blue Hills Cycling Club kicked off 2016 with the annual 2 Day Training Camp. 3 Hours on the Road on January 1st, followed by 3 hours off road in the Blue Hills on January 2nd.
Sound like fun? Join the Club today!
subscribe via RSS
- Holy Week of Cyclocross
- Midnight Ride of Cyclocross
- Sucker Brook Cyclocross
- Silk City Cyclocross
- Landmine Mountain Bike Classic
- Adams Farm Short Track Finale
- Bob Beal Memorial Race Weekend
- Millstone Grind Mountain Bike Race
- Hampshire 100 Mountain Bike Race
- Tokeneke Classic Road Race
- Blue Hills Mountain Biking
- Pan-Mass Challenge
- Adams Farm Short Track 3
- The Barn Burner
- Rhode Island Masters' Cycling Classic and the Hodges Village Damn Mountain Bike Race i
- Adam's Farm Short Track #2
- Purgatory Road Race & Massachusetts State Championships
- Gnar Weasels Shredeth and Cyclonauts Racers Criterium
- Adam's Farm Short Track Series #1
- Adam's Farm Short Track Series
- Mount Blue Criterium
- More Solid Results at the Quabbin Reservoir Classic
- Another Boston Marathon Ride In The Books and Racing Continues!
- Cat 4 Team Survives Myles Standish, Mountain Bikers Hit the Root 66 Season Opener at Hopbrook Dam
- Blue Hills Kicks of the 2014 Race Season
- ProXCT / US Cup in Austin, TX
- Bhcc Race Training Ride
- King of the Blue Hills
- Want to get fast this offseason? Get a fitting
- 2014 Membership Open!
- New Kit Design
- Landmine Classic Mountain Bike Race
- Freetown 50 MTB Race
- Mt. Washington Race Report
- Landmine XC Course Recon Ride Aug 25th
- White Mountain Cycling Classic, Lincoln, NH
- Purgatory Road Race - Massachusetts State Road Racing Championships
- 6 Hours of Pats Peak
- Killington Stage Race
- Sterling Road Race Reports
- Blue Hills Classic
- Quabbin Race Reports
- Battenkill & Myles Standish Race Reports
- Michael Schott Race Reports - Rothstein & Lipinski
- Andrew Rothstein - Charge Pond Race Report
- Doug Shepard - Ninrgret 55+ Race Report
- Bart Lipinski - Chris Hinds P123 Race Report
- 2013 Blue Hills Classic Registration Open Tonight
- Clothing is in
- BHCC Clothing Orders