Blue Hills Cycling Club Membership is now open! You can Register for the Blue Hills Cycling Club on Bikereg.
For 2016 we had 150 members which represented 21% growth from 2015.
We had our women membership more than double to 22 members.
The diversity of our club members also increased dramatically especially riders of color.
We sponsored 3 junior racers by providing kits, shoes and supplies.
We introduced Triathlon as a new discipline.
All of these incredible numbers resulted in 50 podiums a 54% increase with different people winning.
This also showed in the generosity of our club and we raised over $68, 800 for various local charities.
Come out Check out the Boston Rebellion ProXCT Mountain Bike Race at Adams Farm this Weekend!.
Register Here. There is an event for Everyone. UCI Pro Men and Women MTB Racing is on Saturday as well as a 12K and 6K Trail Race (Running Race). Amateur MTB Racing and STXC will be on Sunday.
The Blue Hills Cycling Club is pleased to announce the formation of the Blue Hills Triathlon Club (BHTC). BHTC is a USA Triathlon registered club based in the south shore area of greater Boston. Initially targeting women triathletes of all levels and ages for the first year, the club will be led by Patricia Brownell who is a certified USA Cycling Coach and former certified USA Triathlon Certified coach. The BHTC mission is to bring together, motivate and support current and future women triathletes to train and compete in local New England events.
Click Here to join. Choose the Blue Hills Triathlon Club option.
subscribe via RSS
- Holy Week of Cyclocross
- Midnight Ride of Cyclocross
- Sucker Brook Cyclocross
- Silk City Cyclocross
- Landmine Mountain Bike Classic
- Adams Farm Short Track Finale
- Bob Beal Memorial Race Weekend
- Millstone Grind Mountain Bike Race
- Hampshire 100 Mountain Bike Race
- Tokeneke Classic Road Race
- Blue Hills Mountain Biking
- Pan-Mass Challenge
- Adams Farm Short Track 3
- The Barn Burner
- Rhode Island Masters' Cycling Classic and the Hodges Village Damn Mountain Bike Race i
- Adam's Farm Short Track #2
- Purgatory Road Race & Massachusetts State Championships
- Gnar Weasels Shredeth and Cyclonauts Racers Criterium
- Adam's Farm Short Track Series #1
- Adam's Farm Short Track Series
- Mount Blue Criterium
- More Solid Results at the Quabbin Reservoir Classic
- Another Boston Marathon Ride In The Books and Racing Continues!
- Cat 4 Team Survives Myles Standish, Mountain Bikers Hit the Root 66 Season Opener at Hopbrook Dam
- Blue Hills Kicks of the 2014 Race Season
- ProXCT / US Cup in Austin, TX
- Bhcc Race Training Ride
- King of the Blue Hills
- Want to get fast this offseason? Get a fitting
- 2014 Membership Open!
- New Kit Design
- Landmine Classic Mountain Bike Race
- Freetown 50 MTB Race
- Mt. Washington Race Report
- Landmine XC Course Recon Ride Aug 25th
- White Mountain Cycling Classic, Lincoln, NH
- Purgatory Road Race - Massachusetts State Road Racing Championships
- 6 Hours of Pats Peak
- Killington Stage Race
- Sterling Road Race Reports
- Blue Hills Classic
- Quabbin Race Reports
- Battenkill & Myles Standish Race Reports
- Michael Schott Race Reports - Rothstein & Lipinski
- Andrew Rothstein - Charge Pond Race Report
- Doug Shepard - Ninrgret 55+ Race Report
- Bart Lipinski - Chris Hinds P123 Race Report
- 2013 Blue Hills Classic Registration Open Tonight
- Clothing is in
- BHCC Clothing Orders