The mission of our race development program and racing team is to promote Blue Hills Cycling Club, as well as our sponsors, through individual and team participation in competitive cycling events around New England and beyond. Our goal is to provide Club members the opportunity to improve their racing skills, vigorously challenge themselves, and represent BHCC within the bicycle racing community.
The BHCC Race Team is open to all racers, from first timers to experienced veterans. Our race teams are constantly growing across all disciplines. BHCC currently has a large group of members competing in nearly every level of every event in New England
- The Club will pick up all race entry fees after 7 Races annually up to $35 per race
- Training Races Do not Count
- Generous discount at Landry's Bicycles
- Club Orgainized Race Training Rides
Requirements for race fee reimbursment
- Must be a current member of the Blue Hills Cycling Club
- Must Volunteer two days at our events(ProXCT/BarnBurner, MT Blue Criterium, CX race)
- Race in a Current Blue Hills Cycling Club Kit
- Race Registration Must have "Blue Hills Cycling Club" listed as your Team/Club (not BHCC)
- Racers must be current 2018 club members
- Race reimbursement begins after finishing 7 races.
- The race must be an official USA Cycling event on Bikereg.com. Training races do not count.
- Racing must be done in a current BHCC kit
- Reimbursement will be up to $35 maximum per race.
- Reimbursement is capped at $200 per racer.
- Racers must volunteer at at least one BHCC race.
- Racers must write at least one race report.